Room No. 8: A Suite of Infinite Possibilities
In partnership with British Vogue and GQ, The Ritz-Carlton brought a live experience to London that showed how possibilities are infinite at each of the brand’s hotels. Through a takeover of the White Space venue and the creation of Room No. 8, a sensory, immersive live event took place at the end of June in Leicester Square.
Upon arrival, guests breezed through flowing white curtains into a dark room with a table and seating for seven. Four courses of themed small plates and drinks were delivered as performers acted out real guest stories with the help of projection mapping, 360 degree panels, and custom audio recordings.
From free divers rescuing a lost camera to organizing a wedding during a blizzard in under two hours, Room No. 8 literally transported guests into the world of The Ritz-Carlton, where every guest story is an opportunity for an unforgettable memory.
- 8.25 oz (245ml) Dark Matter Spiced Rum
- 8.25 oz (245 ml) Cold brewed green tea
- 2.5 oz (70 ml) Monin Hibiscus syrup
- 2.5 oz (70 ml) Fresh lime
- .70 oz (20 ml) Van Wees Rose Without Thorns liqueur
- Add 4 tablespoons of loose green tea to 1 liter of room temperature water. Mix, cover and leave overnight. Strain off the tea.
- Slice 2-3 limes in half, squeeze through a fine strainer into a container.
- Add 2.5 oz of fresh lime juice to 8.25 oz of green tea and pour 2 oz into a glass.
- Add crushed ice, topping up all the way to the top.
- Garnish with an edible flower and straw.